So, I've been craving this for months!
1 1/2 cups of plain flour
4 tablespoons of oil
3/4 cup of icey water
1 cup of raw sugar
2/3 cup of soy milk
1/4 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of lemon juice
the rind of one lemon, grated
1/4 cup of corn flour
1/4 tablespoon of salt
Meringue - Angels mix
Preheat oven to 250 C
1. mix dry ingredients
2. cut in oil briefly
3. add water and mix until dough consistency
4. roll out and fit into 9" pie tin, do not fold over edges, trim.
5. to cook base, line with al foil or baking paper and put in some dried beans to weigh down, cook for about 6-10 minutes, then remove beans and cook for a further 5-10 minutes until golden, set aside.
lower oven to 180 C
1. blend all ingredients and heat over medium heat until very thick
2. fill crust with filling and set aside
1. Make as per packet instructions and dollop over pie immediately
2. place in oven for another 30 minutes, or until meringue has lightly browned edges