Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

vege fry-up

so tonight I felt like just having a heap of vegetables, so here you have it!

(I made enough for me and my man)

1 large red capsicum
1 large onion
1 tablespoon of chopped or minced garlic (less if you don't like it as much)
2 cups of fresh spinach
1 packet of eatwell sausages (I used the tomato and basil ones)
15 + mushrooms
2 corn cobs

Cut the corn cobs in half, and boil until ready
roughly slice the onion, throw in hot pan with garlic and some nutellex
seed and chop capsicum, add to pan
cut mushrooms into quarters and leave till the end with the spinach leaves (you want the leaves slightly wilted and the mushroom still juicy) put these in the pan when everything else looks nearly cooked, add and cook for a few minutes and put fried mixture onto a plate.
Chop sausages roughly and fry in pan until cooked - add to the rest of vegetables
drain corn

WHALA! I think broccolini would go great in this as well.. but I didn't have any :( It's such a simple meal, and so tasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment