Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Vegan MOFO - Day 9: Another 'chicken' salad.

SO, on gym days I usually prepare a salad for dinner - purely because I don't see the point in ruining the sweat and tears I produced just hours earlier on an oily meal.
Fake chicken and salad are one of my favourite combos, and the best part is you can use whatever is in the fridge, and whatever dressing you have on hand to change it up

Salad should feed 4 people comfortably

I used:
1 cup of 4 bean mix
1 cup of sweet corn kernels
a cup of cucumber, diced into bite sized chunks
1 cup of salad greens (I used chopped cabbage)
1/2 cup of shredded carrot
1/2 cup of shredded beetroot

1/2 cup of onion - red or spring onions chopped
1 cup of avocado, diced

fake chicken strips - cooked (i used about 1 cup)

Dressing of choice.


Throw in a large bowl. Top with dressing. DONE OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment