You will need:
2 cups of arborio rice
3 cups of mixed greens (fresh asparagus cut, broccoli cut, fresh spinach leaves)
1 large onion
4 tablespoons of garlic
1 tin of coconut cream
3 + cups of vegetable stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1. pan fry asparagus and broccoli until cooked and set aside in a bowl
2. sweat onion and garlic in pan and add arborio rice
3. add half of the vegetable sock and gently agitage the pan instead of stirring unil absorbed
4. add remaining sock and coconut cream - agitate the pan until absorbed - if too crunchy at this point, add more stock and cook for longer.
5. once rice is nearly cooked add fresh spinach leaves and wilt in rice.
6. Once rice is cooked gently mix in asparagus and broccoli, add salt and pepper to taste