Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Curried 'egg' sandwich

So last night I had myself thinking about curried eggs - I used to love them when I was younger - I decided to try my luck at veganising it for lunch, and I was so happy with the result!
(sorry, I didn't take a picture but you'll get the idea)

You will need
Tofu (firm) - I'm just going to say 1 block and you can use leftovers
2 tablespoons of curry powder (more if you like a good strong curry flavour)
3 + tablespoons of vegan mayo (I used praise)
salt and pepper to taste

Put the tofu in a container with other ingredients - use a butter knife to gently cut and fold the tofu and mix (you don't want to mash it really fine) - play around with the amounts and work out what you prefer.

add to sandwich bread with some lettuce, tomato, sprouts - or all of the above!

YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment